- This event has passed.
VISION SUMMIT SERIES
September 15, 2019 - October 20, 2019
Mountains and hills are mentioned more than 500 times in Scripture. The primary reason for going to the top of a mountain was to see what was not previously seen.
We need to facilitate a climb to the “summit” for a clear vision of God’s preferred future for our congregation and for renewed hope in the journey of faith. The Vision Summit Series will run from September 15 through October 20. There are six ways one can be involved:
(1) Commit to prayer
(2) Listen to the Sunday morning messages
(3) Read the book Scrappy Church by Thom S. Rainer
(4) Join a small group discussion
(5) Fill out the Vision Summit Survey
(6) Participate in the Congregational Summit Forum after services on October 20.