Mission Opportunity! Health & Fun Fair
October 8 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
How can YOU help?
- Begin set up at 10 a.m./Cleanup after
- Inside activities in Fellowship Hall
- Assist visitors in navigating from stall to stall
- Assist with blood pressure check
- Outside activities in Parking Lot
- Distribute Health Care Kits
- Food preparation & serving
- Assisting with games
Signup sheets are on the Bulletin Board in the main hallway across from the Parlor.
Other ways to help:
- Pray that we can reach those who need the health screenings and that the screenings will improve their health.
- Donate small bottles of water.
- Purchase and donate inexpensive games or toys for the prize table.
- Donate Health Kit items: chap stick, bath size bar of soap, washcloths, toothbrushes, toothpaste (6.4 oz), dental floss, deodorant, shampoo (12 oz), conditioner (12 oz) (Leave in Mission Corner in the Parlor)
- Monetary donations